Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Memories Illustrated

My friend, Jamie, just made her talents into a creative business! She can draw your fondest memories into a comic strip type illustration so you can frame it and display it. It's so cool! Below is the illustration of my wedding. Soon I'll be ordering illustrations of my engagement and honeymoon for a complete set.

She also makes very cute notecards that you MUST check out!

Her business website is under construction, but in the meantime you can check out her blog and view all of her creations so far here: Memories Illustrated.

In a few weeks I'm going to hold an introduction party for her. We're thinking we'll serve cute little appetizers. :) I'll be sure to post the recipes on my food blog!

You can find details about how to order notecards or your memories illustrated here.

No comments:

How Many Since 3/19/07?