Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Few Updates...in Bulleted Form

*I took the day off work today. yay!

*Yesterday, three girlfriends and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance concert at the United Center (where the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks play).

*Also yesterday, at work our unit (9 of us) went to a women's self defense class during the entire afternoon. It was nice because it was a half day of work and the class was actually very informative and fun! I would suggest you sign up for taking one sometime. There are some good tips you need to learn.

*Ben's parents were in town for the weekend. We were supposed to go golfing, but the course was closed in the morning due to frost.

*Ben's birthday was October 25th and we celebrated with our annual BYOP party. (See pics from previous post)

*We are going to Mike Forehand's wedding this weekend in Oklahoma, where we'll get to see Chris and Vicki and Genna!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben,

This is Chris Gillespie. Long time no see. I hope you are doing well at Wheaton. How much longer? I know that Nate G. told you he is working here with me in California. He is doing a great job, and it is a blast to have him on staff with me. What are your plans after Wheaton? I am asking because if you are interested in church ministry in the future I would love to talk with you. That sounds bad, I would like to talk with you anyway just to catch up on old times. Anyway, here is my email, pastorchris@applevalleychurch.org. If you get a chance send me an email sometime. Talk with you soon.

Chris

How Many Since 3/19/07?