Monday, January 08, 2007

The Gamer Returns

Ben graciously took two weeks off from Xbox after Christmas, and he's now back to it tonight. Of course, New Years Eve I let him play because I"m such a loving wife. :) It was nice having his full attention for those two weeks...well...shared, that is, with his macbook and football and the Discovery Channel and food and his new cell phone and CNN.com and Dan Rood's emails and movies and iChat with Quinn and Skype with Jeff and books and sleep. But, aside from those, he was totally digging me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness TWO WEEKS! I am wondering how the poor man survived that long. :) You are such a good wife to allow him some time on xbox during the holiday though.

Unknown said...

i can't believe ben agreed to go 2 weeks w/o xbox. what a loser. real men play video games.

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is too funny! you guys crack me up. listen, ben... it's all about self control - now, if you could just do it more often! ;)

How Many Since 3/19/07?